- November, 2012: Patent #
"Devices for Optochemical
Detecting of Vapors and Particulates Using Porouse Photonic Crystals Infiltrated with Sensory Emissive Organics" (author I. Levitsky) has been issued to Emitech, Inc. by US PTO.
- November, 2012: Emitech signed contract “Highly Sensitive and Selective Detector for Explosives
with Orthogonal Sensing Capability” with Northeastern University for a grant from ALERT (Awareness and Localization of Explosives-Related Threats) Research Program Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence.
- November, 2012. Emitech’s novel Explosive Detection technology was presented at NAVEOD Solution Workshop at LaPlata, MD.
- August, 2012. Marketing director G.M. Mor presented Emitech’s technology “Highly Conductive Transparent Coating Based on Carbon Nanotube-Polymer Composites” at NAWCWD Solution workshop, handled at the Navy base in China Lake, CA.
- April, 2012. Emitech’s IED detection technology was presented at The Defense Venture Catalyst Initiative (DeVenCI) State Departmenrt Solution workshop at MITRE, McLean, VA. The goals of this work shop was to speed DoD adoption of promising new commercial technologies and encourage broader commercial support of the DoD supply chain.
- March, 2012: Emitech contract “Highly Sensitive and Selective Detector for Explosives
with Orthogonal Sensing Capability” was awarded by grant from ALERT (Awareness and Localization of Explosives-Related Threats) Research Program Department of Homeland Security Center of Excellence.
- March, 2012: Emitech became a member of Gordon-CenSSIS/ALERT Industrial Partnership (Center for Subsurface Sensing and Imaging Systems).
- February, 2012: The article “Achieving High Mid-IR Bolometric Responsivity for Anisotropic Composite Materials from Carbon Nanotubes and Polymers” was published in Advanced Functional Materials, Full Text PDF